Yummy Moist Pork Chops
I serve the sauce over brown rice.
It is a tad on the salty side so if you can use low sodium beef broth it is not quite as salty.
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 4-6 boneless pork chops or country style ribs
- onion to your taste - cut in bigger chunks
- mushrooms - small can drained
- 1 pkg dry knorr vegetable soup mix
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups beef broth
- salt and pepper
- 1 t. oil
How to Make Yummy Moist Pork Chops
- 1Salt and pepper the chops.
Brown on both sides in just a small amount of oil in a skillet large enough for the chops and liquid to fit. Lower heat to medium low.
- 2Add the mushrooms, onion and dry soup mix.
Stir in the broth. (You want just enough broth to reconstitute the dried vegetables and for the onion and mushrooms to cook. The soup mix has a small amount of thickener in it. Use your judgement on the amount of broth.)
- 3Let simmer on low for 30-45 minutes with the lid partially on.
Serve over brown rice.