Yummy Crockpot Barbecue Pork1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- boneless pork roast
- whole cloves
- 1/2 c
- barbecue sauce, bottle
- 1 tsp
How to Make Yummy Crockpot Barbecue Pork
- 1Place onion slices into the bottom of a large crockpot.
- 2Dot roast with cloves.
- 3Place roast in crockpot along with the water.
- 4Cover and cook at least 8 hours (or overnight).
- 5Take out roast, remove cloves from roast and shred pork.
- 6Discard liquid and onions from crockpot.
- 7Place shredded pork, barbecue sauce and sugar in crockpot and cover.
- 8Cook at least 2 more hours.
- 9Serve on toasted buns with slices of fresh onion (if desired).