Yummy Crockpot Barbecue Pork1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1boneless pork roast
1barbecue sauce, bottle
How to Make Yummy Crockpot Barbecue Pork
- Place onion slices into the bottom of a large crockpot.
- Dot roast with cloves.
- Place roast in crockpot along with the water.
- Cover and cook at least 8 hours (or overnight).
- Take out roast, remove cloves from roast and shred pork.
- Discard liquid and onions from crockpot.
- Place shredded pork, barbecue sauce and sugar in crockpot and cover.
- Cook at least 2 more hours.
- Serve on toasted buns with slices of fresh onion (if desired).