WONDERFUL OVEN BAKED BBQ RIBS
Found on allrecipes with rave reviews .....
How to Make WONDERFUL OVEN BAKED BBQ RIBS
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a large bowl, combine onions,ketchup,water, salt,Worcestershire sauce,vinegar,and mustard. Split ribs down the center between the bones.
- 3Heat a large lightly oiled skillet over medium high heat. Add ribs and sear until browned. This may have to be done in several batches.
- 4Place ribs in a single layer in two baking pans or casserole dishes. Pour half of the sauce over the ribs, reserve the remainder.
- 5Bake ribs in preheated oven for 3 hours uncovered. Turn and baste meat every twenty minutes with remaining sauce, using all sauce by two hours. Continue turning and basting ribs using the sauce in the pan during the last hour of baking.