Wined and Brined Pork Loin
How to Make Wined and Brined Pork Loin
- 1Combine 1 quart water and all other ingredients in a large stock pot.
- 2Bring to a boil stirring occasionally. Boil until salt is dissolved.
- 3Remove from heat and add cold water. Allow to return to room temperature. Do NOT move on to step 4 until water has thoroughly cooled.
- 4Immerse pork loin in brine making sure loin is completely covered. Weigh down with a plate if necessary.
- 5Refrigerate for 1-4 days. Remove loin from brine, rinse, pat dry and let set out at room temperature for at least one hour before cooking as desired.