WHAT A PORK CHOP!
4 mediumboneless pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
·all purpose flour to cover chops on both sides
1 largeegg, beaten
1/2-3/4 cpanko bread crumbs
·salt and pepper to taste
1 tspground sage
1 clow sodium chicken broth
1/2 cheavy cream
How to Make WHAT A PORK CHOP!
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Season chops on both sides with salt, pepper and sage.
- Dredge pork chops in all purpose flour, then dip into egg until coated on both sides.
- Roll pork chops in Panko bread crumbs until lightly covered.
- Place chops in hot oil and brown on both sides, turning once.
- In a small bowl, mix together chicken broth and heavy cream. Pour over browned chops.
- Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer or low, cover and set timer for 1 hour to 1 hour, 15 minutes, or until chops are fork tender.
- Serve with rice, mashed potatoes, noodles, your choice. Spoon sauce over all.