Tuscan Style Pork Tenderloin Sandwich
- 6 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 4 Tbsp
- dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice, fresh
- 2 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 6 clove
- garlic - minced
- 2 tsp
- dried rosemary - crushed
- 1/2 c
- kalamata olives - pitted
- 6 slice
- unpeeled eggplant - 1/4 - inch thick
- 7 oz
- roasted red peppers - sliced
- 4 slice
- provolone cheese
- loaf of italian bread, cut in half horizontally
- 1 lb
- cooked pork tenderloin
How to Make Tuscan Style Pork Tenderloin Sandwich
- 1Heat a grill pan to med-high heat.
Combine olive oil, mustard, lemon juice, Worcestershire, garlic and rosemary in a food processor; cover. Process until smooth and thickened, about 1 minute.
Set aside 1/3 cup of mixture for eggplant.
Add olives to remaining mixture and reserve.
Brush eggplant with olive oil mixture.
Grill 2-3 minutes per side or until just tender.
Grill bread halves, cut side down, during last 1-2 minutes of grilling eggplant.
- 2To assemble sandwich, spread reserved olive mixture evenly over bottom half of bread; top with eggplant and cheese slices. Thinly sliced pork tenderloin; layer over cheese and top with roasted pepper slices and top half of bread.
- 3*Serving Suggestions
*Make topping ahead of time so flavors can blend.
*Roasted peppers can be marinated for extra flavor.
*Serve with cold bean salad if desired.