- 20 oz
- fresh buitoni tortellini
- sweet italian sausage links, sliced
- 8 oz
- fresh mozzarella, diced
- roasted red bell pepper, diced
- 6 oz
- baby brown pearl mushrooms, fried
- pre cooked mini pizza dough or naan bread
- 1/4 c
- ea. unsalted butter and olive oil
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 6 oz
- fresh parmesan
- **romaine lettuce leaves
- **fresh basil leaves, chopped
- **salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Tortellini Salad
- 2Sliced sausage into bite size pcs. and cook. Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- 3Meanwhile: Heat 1/2 c. of unsalted butter and olive oil in small skillet to med temp, add 1 cloves of minced garlic, saute for about about 1-2 min. Remove from heat, add chopped roasted red bell, chopped basil and 2/3 of the grated parmesan cheese. Combine together, add to pasta and toss till well coated.
- 4Mix in sausage and mozzarella, toss again. Place on lettuce or spinach bed on top of pre cooked pizza dough, or toasted naan bread. Top with more grated parm. if desired.