Toasted Sesame Pork Chops
Don't judge my photo, i am not good at taking the pictures.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 Tbspolive oil
2 Tbspgarlic and herb seasoning ( i use tastefully simple garlic garlic, you can use fresh or dried)
81/4 inch boneless pork chops
·salt and pepper
1 Tbspsesame seeds
1 clight soy sauce
2 clow sodium chicken broth
1 Tbsphoisin sauce
1 tsphot sauce
1 Tbspemeril's essence (see my recipe)
1 Tbspparsley flakes
1 tspsesame oil
How to Make Toasted Sesame Pork Chops
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan, add the pork chops season with the garlic seasoning, salt and pepper, brown on one side turn them over and season the other side with the garlic seasoning, salt and pepper cook until brown
- While the chops are browning whisk together the sauce ingredients
- add the sauce into the frying pan, making sure the chops are covered in the sauce, bring it to a boil, turn down to low cover and cook for 45 mins, checking on them every once in a while to make sure the sauce does not reduce too much, if you find the sauce is too low, add more chicken broth and reduce the heat.
- While the chops are simmering, spray a small pan with Pam add the sesame seeds and heat in the pan until the sesame seeds are nicely toasted, be careful not to burn them, remove from heat and set aside.
- Once the chops are cooked toss the toasted sesame seeds over top of the pork chops