Three Meat Pizza Cassarole
- 16 oz
- bow tie pasta
- 1 lb
- mild pork sausage
- 1 large
- onion, medium size chopped
- 2-26 oz
- jars spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb
- cubed cooked ham
- 1/2-1 lb
- sliced pepperoni
- 3-8 oz
- bags of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 Tbsp
- grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped garlic
- 1 tsp
- dried oregano
How to Make Three Meat Pizza Cassarole
- 1Cook pasta in boiling water until aldent é.
- 2Cook sausage, garlic powder and oregano with onions until the juices run clear
- 3In a lightly greased 9x13x3 inch pan, pour a small amount of sauce to lightly coat bottom. Then Layer ingredients in the order listed below.
- 41st layer-1/3 of the pasta, 1/3 remaining sauce, 1 bag of mozzarella cheese, 2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese, sausage and onions.
- 52nd layer-1/2 of the remaining pasta, 1/2 remaining sauce, 1 bag of mozzarella cheese, 2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese, ham.
- 63rd layer-all remaining pasta, all remaining sauce, 1 bag of mozzarella cheese, 2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese, all the pepperoni(completely covering the entire top with pepperoni).
- 7Bake at 375°F for 40 minutes.
Let sit for 5 minutes before serving