- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1-1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 bottle of hickory smoke
- 1 packet mesquite flavor powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- enough water to cover ribs
- boneless pork ribs
- coke, one can
- barbeque sauce
How to Make THE Ribs
- 1Combine all brine ingredients into a large pot, except water. Add the ribs. Cover in water so ribs are just barely covered. Soak for 24 hours. Stirring occasionally.
- 2Remove ribs from brine. Bring the brine to a boil, add ribs and boil for 10-15 minutes.
- 3Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 9x13 pan with foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- 4Drain ribs and place in pan. Pour a small amount of coke (1/4-1/2 cup per pan) over ribs. Cover with barbeque sauce.Cover pan with foil and bake for 2 hours.
- 5Uncover, add more barbeque sauce to cover. Continue cooking for 1 more hour, basting frequently with sauce in pan.