How to Make That's Soda Spicy Shredded Pork
- 1Place pork in crock pot, fat side up.
- 2In medium bowl mix together soda, chiles, honey, sage and garlic.
- 3Cut up onion into larges pieces and place on and around pork.
- 4Pour soda mixture over the pork and cook, on low, for 6-8 hours.
- 5Remove meat from crock pot and place on cutting board or other flat surface and use 2 forks to shred the meat.
- 6While liquid is still in crock pot, skim as much fat as possible and return shredded meat to liquid until ready to serve.
- 7To store, separate the liquid and meat until ready to serve, then heat up liquid and add meat to the liquid to warm.