Teriyaki Mushroom Pork Noodles
How to Make Teriyaki Mushroom Pork Noodles
- Chop all green onions, open both cans of mushrooms and drain them, then chop them as well.
- Fry in a pan on the stove two diced up pork chops. Add some garlic powder and as they brown add a little teriyaki sauce.
- Add the green onions and mushrooms to the pork chops and fry them together for about 10 minutes.
- Boil the soba noodles as per the instructions on the packaging and then rinse them off with cold water.
- Place noodles in bottom of serving bowl first and then add pork, green onion, mushroom mixture over the top. Add teriyaki sauce to taste and serve.