Teriyaki Garlic Grilled Pork Chops, Chuletas Asadas al Ajillo y Salsa Teriyaki
These grilled or broiled Boneless Center Cut Pork Lion Chops are quick and delicious. I marinate them in Kikkoman Teriyaki marinade and minced garlic for a few hours and then grill or broil. They come out juicy and delicious. My family loves them. Add a quick salad and vegetable and you are done. Enjoy
- 6 large
- boneless center cut pork loin chops
- 1/4 c
- pre-minced garlic sold in jars in the produce department
- 1 c
- good teriyaki marinade sauce, i use kikkomans
- 2 Tbsp
- good asian soy sauce, the thick kind.
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp
- salt, very little salt soy and teriyaki contain salt
How to Make Teriyaki Garlic Grilled Pork Chops, Chuletas Asadas al Ajillo y Salsa Teriyaki
- 1A few hours before your meal time or in the morning take a large zip lock freezer bag pour the cup of teriyaki sauce and the 1/4 cup of minced garlic. add pepper and little salt, and the honey. Mush bag real good to mix everything real good. Add the six pork chops, zip the bag shut put into a large baking pan in case of a spill and refrigerate. Turn bag often so all the marinade will cover the chops real good. you can refrigerate for a little as one hour or better yet overnight or for a few hours.
- 2Take meat out and let come to room temperture about an hour. When ready to eat put meat on a grill pan and under the broiler or over coals if grilling and grill for about 3 minutes on each side maximum 4 minutes on each side. Serve with your favorite sides. Your pork chops will be tender, flavorful and delicious. Enjoy
- 3I have posted a picture of my dish with some steamed brocoli on the sides as a garnish.