Tasty Porks Chops and Stuffing
6boneless pork chops
2 pkgchicken flavored stovetop stuffing
1 can(s)large can cream of mushroom soup
1 can(s)fill soup can with milk
2 stickbutter or margarine
How to Make Tasty Porks Chops and Stuffing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown and season pork chops. Transfer to baking dish.
- Melt 2 sticks of butter and mix with stuffing mix. Put over the pork chops.
- Put soup and milk mixuture in a bowl and mix well. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over the chops and stuffing mixture.
- Cover the mixture with tin foil. Bake for 1 hour at 350. Enjoy!