★★★★★ 1 vote5
·any flavor sausage links
·can of corn 2 cans
·corn muffin mix 2 boxes
2shredded sharp cheese 8 0z pkgs
How to Make TAD POLES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9 x 13 Casserole pan.
- Empty 2 boxes of corn muffin mix into your mixing bowl. Add 2 eggs. Add 1 package of shredded cheese
- Open 2 cans of corn, do not drain. Pour into corn muffin mix. Mix all ingredients in bowl
- Pour Ingredients into 9x 13 pan.
- Cut up your sausage links into small pieces. Drop pieces on top of corn muffin mix.
Take 2nd bag of shredded cheese and cover top of casserole
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes on until top is golden brown.
- Serve with Syrup if desired.