★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 mediumboneless pork steaks
3lg. cans tomato sauce
1 mediumonion cut in slices
4 sprig(s)lg. celery sliced
·olive oil, extra virgin
How to Make Swiss Pork Steaks
- Salt & pepper pork steaks on both sides
- Brown in extra virgin olive oil in skillet on both sides
- Add 1/2 of the tomato sauce in an electric skillet
- Drain pork steaks after browning & place in electric skillet
- Add the remainder of the tomato sauce & pour some over the pork steaks.
- Add the celery & onion to the skillet, cover & cook at 200-300 degrees - depending on your skillet - for 1 hr.