★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 medium
- boneless pork steaks
- lg. cans tomato sauce
- 1 medium
- onion cut in slices
- 4 sprig(s)
- lg. celery sliced
- olive oil, extra virgin
How to Make Swiss Pork Steaks
- 1Salt & pepper pork steaks on both sides
- 2Brown in extra virgin olive oil in skillet on both sides
- 3Add 1/2 of the tomato sauce in an electric skillet
- 4Drain pork steaks after browning & place in electric skillet
- 5Add the remainder of the tomato sauce & pour some over the pork steaks.
- 6Add the celery & onion to the skillet, cover & cook at 200-300 degrees - depending on your skillet - for 1 hr.