Swiss Chard Bundles
8swiss chard leaves, rinsed and ends trimmed
16 sliceblack forest ham
16 sliceprovolone cheese
1/4 conions, diced and sauteed
1 cbread crumbs
1 Tbsprosemary, fresh chopped
1 tspthyme, fresh chopped
How to Make Swiss Chard Bundles
- Place chard in boiling water just long enough to wilt about 1 minute.
- Allow to cool for easy handling.
- Spread leaves open lay 2 slices of ham and then 2 slices of cheese.
- Mix stuffing ingredients and divide among the 8 bundles.
- Roll leaves gently to prevent tearing.
- Lay on sheet pan with seam side down.
- Brush with olive oil and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.