Sweet-Sour Kraut and Chops1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 mediumpotatoes, peeled and sliced
1/2 conion, chopped
6pork chops, 3/4" thick
2 Tbspcooking oil
27 ozsauerkraut, rinsed, drained
20 ozpineapple, crushed
2 Tbspbrown sugar
How to Make Sweet-Sour Kraut and Chops
- In a 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish combine potato slices and onion.
- Add 1/4 cup water and bake covered, at 350 until nearly tender, 45-minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet brown pork chops on both sides in hot oil.
- In a bowl combine sauerkraut, undrained pineapple and brown sugar; spoon over potato mixture.
- Place chops atop. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake, covered, 45 minutes longer.