- sweet potatoes, peeled & cut into 1 inch cubes
- apples peeled, cored & cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 medium
- onion, cut into thin strips
- 2 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 2 tsp
- dried italian seasoning
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/2 Tbsp
- each, salt & pepper
- 1 lb
- cooked italian sausage, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
How to Make SWEET & SAVORY SAUSAGE CASSEROLE
- 1Preheat oven to 400^. Spray a 13x9 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Combine all ingredients EXCEPT sausage, in a large bowl.
Toss to coat evenly.
Place potato mixture into prepared pan.
- 3Bake, covered, for 30 minutes.
Add sausage to potato mixture; bake 5 to 10 minutes longer or until sausage is heated through and potatoes are tender.