How to Make Sweet & Savory Pork Tenderloin
- Dry tenderloin & roll in sage/garlic/pepper mix
- Heat some oil in a cast iron skillet
- Brown the tenderloin on all sides
- In a bowl while pork is browning, mix up the whole can of whole-berry cranberry sauce, orange zest & some orange juice.
- Pour over pork tenderloin, cover with foil and bake until done. Will depend on the size of the meat.
1) dont' use a skillet too large or the sauce will burn
2) Use seasonings to YOUR taste. Some people love garlic, some not so much.
I get raves when I make this as it is sweet, yet savory = best of both worlds! Enjoy!