SWEET BARBECUED PORK CHOPS
transfer to a freezer cotainer.May be frozen for up to 3 months. To use - Thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
Place in a skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or
until heated through.
- 8 boneless pork loin chops
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup french salad dressing
- 1/2 cup honey
How to Make SWEET BARBECUED PORK CHOPS
- 11. In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil in batches on both sides.
Return all to the skillet. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over chops.
Bring to a boil. Reduce heat ; cover and simmer for 12-14 minutes or until
meat is tender.