Sweet Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin
How to Make Sweet Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin
- Preheat oven to 375. Line a shallow roasting pan with foil.
- Season pork loin with salt and pepper.
- Wrap bacon slices around pork loin and secure with toothpicks.
- Preheat a large skillet over med-high heat,then add pork loin. Cook until golden brown on all sides,about 10 mins. then place in roasting pan.
- Stir together honey,balsamic vinegar,red wine,onion,and rosemary in a small bowl; spread over pork loin.
- Roast the pork loin in a preheated oven for 15 mins;
Continue cooking until the internal temperature of the pork loin reaches 160 degrees about 15 minutes more. Remove from oven,and allow to rest for 5 minutes before removing toothpicks and slicing.