sweet and spicy ribs
3-4slabs of ribs
1 1/2 Tbspseasoning salt
2 Tbspminced garlic
1 1/2 tspcelery seed
2 tsppowdered red pepper
2 tspchili powder
1/2 cmolasses or maple syrup (orig, recipe is molasses)
1 corange juice
1/2 capple cider vinegar
How to Make sweet and spicy ribs
- place ribs in boiling water for 15 mins.
- While ribs are boiling, whisk together remainder of ingredients until sugar is dissolved.
- When ribs are done boiling, pat dry and cover with the mixture. Rub mixture all over ribs.
- bake for 30 minutes on 350. baste then turn over and cook for another 30 minutes. take out and baste every 2 minutes for 10 minutes.
- ENJOY as they melt in your mouth and fall off the bone.