SWEET AND SASSY SPARERIBS
How to Make SWEET AND SASSY SPARERIBS
- 1adjust oven rack 6 inches from broiler. Preheat broiler to high
- 2Line baking sheet with foil. Cut rack into indivdual ribs and lay meaty side down close together but not touching
- 3In small bowl combine remaining ingredients, Spoon 1/3 sauce over ribs
- 4Broil 10 min. Turn ribs meaty side up and spoon 1/3 sauce over ribs.
- 5Broil 6 min. then spoon over the remaining sauce over ribs. Broil for an additional 4 min or till ribs are crispy and done