Super Tender Country Style Pork Ribs
- 3 to 4 lb
- country style pork ribs. i use bone in for more flavor
- 1 pkg
- lipton's onion mushroom soup mix
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 2 pkg
- fresh mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp
- mrs dash table blend seasoning
- 4 to 6 c
- chicken broth
How to Make Super Tender Country Style Pork Ribs
- 1Season ribs with Mrs. Dash and brown in saute pan. While ribs are browning, pour chicken broth in pressure cooker and bring to a boil. Place 2 or 3 ribs in cooker and sprinkle with some soup mix. Continue to add ribs as they brown and sprinkle with the rest of the soup mix. Do not use any salt as the broth and soup mix will add plenty.
- 2Put the lid on pressure cooker and seal. Bring up o boil and back heat off to normal cooking. Saute mushrooms in pan the ribs were in. Season with garlic pwder. Add mushroom soup and clean can out with about 1/3 can of water. Add to mushrooms and blend. Keep on low heat.
- 3When ribs have cooked for 1 hour and 15 minutes, pressure down in the sink with cold water. Remove ribs, be careful, the bones will fall out. Take about 2 or 3 cups of the cooking liquid and mix into mushrooms. This is a very flavorful sauce or gravy you can use for many things, but it goes great with the ribs!!