Sunday Dinner Ham Biscuits
Why not put them all together? I did and they are quite tasty!
How to Make Sunday Dinner Ham Biscuits
- 2In the morning, preheat oven to 450*.
Mix Bisquick, milk and parsley flakes in a bowl.
Place dough on a floured counter, and pat out to 1/4 inch thick. Cut into 4 inch rounds, you should get about 6.
- 3Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, and bake until golden brown, checking around 7 minutes.
- 4While the biscuits are baking, chop the ham, julienne the onions, and cut the haricots vert in half.
- 5Remove biscuits from oven when done, and let cool for 2 minutes.
Split each biscuit in half, using a sharp, thin knife.
- 6Ob bottom half of biscuit, place 8 haricots vert, several pieces of onion, and top with 1/3 cup of the chopped ham.
Put the other half of the biscuit and enjoy!