Stuffed Pork Roast
2 Tbspolive oil
6 mediumgreen onions chopped
1 Tbspminced garlic
2 can(s)14 oz artichokes
1 pkgfresh sliced mushrooms
2 Tbspchopped fresh parsley
1/2 cbutter, cut intp pieces
1 tspground black pepper
3 cchicken broth
1 pkgherb stuffing mix
5 lbcenter cut boneless pork loin roast, butterflied
·ground black pepper and garlic
·garlic powder to sprinkle
1/4 cwhite wine
How to Make Stuffed Pork Roast
- Heat Oil in a lrg skillet, add green onions and garlic and cook until tender.
- Saute Mushrooms in butter, spring with garlic, salt and white wine.
- Add Chicken broth and heat through, add mushrooms as well
- Place stuffing in large bowl.
- Add broth mixture, mix lightly
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Sprinkle pork with black pepper.
- Spoon 3 Cups of stuffing mixture down center of the pork. Fold sides over filling to form a roll. tie pork crosswise ar 2-inches a part with kitchen twine.
- Remaining stuffing can be baked in a covered casserole during the last 15 minutes of roasting.
- Sprinkled additional black pepper and garlic powder over pork. Place pork in roasting pan
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes until done
If you notice it is getting to brown...cover for the last bit of baking time.