- 10 to 20
- fresh mushroom (rinsed and caps removed)
- 1 6 oz can
- clams or 1/2 pound of cooked pork sausage
- 3 Tbsp
- chopped green onions
- box stove top chicken or turkey stuffing (prepared)
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 tsp
- italian seasoning
- 1 c
- mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
How to Make Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1Prepare stove top stuffing mix as package states, place in small bowl set aside
- 2(If using pork sausage cook and crumbled into small pieces). Clams don't have to be cooked, I do though. Just cook in small saucpan with a 1/2 teaspoon olive oil.
- 3In the small bowl with the stuffing add your Clams or pork sausage, then add all remaining ingredents (EXCEPT MELTED BUTTER).
- 4Stuff mushroom and place into a oven safe dish. Sprinkle with melted butter.
- 5Bake at 350 degees for 15 to 20 Minutes until golden brown. You may want to top with more cheese last five minutes of baking. ENJOY!!!!!!