★★★★★ 1 vote5
10 to 20fresh mushroom (rinsed and caps removed)
1 6 oz canclams or 1/2 pound of cooked pork sausage
3 Tbspchopped green onions
1box stove top chicken or turkey stuffing (prepared)
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1 tspitalian seasoning
1 cmozzarella cheese shredded
2 Tbspbutter, melted
How to Make Stuffed Mushrooms
- Prepare stove top stuffing mix as package states, place in small bowl set aside
- (If using pork sausage cook and crumbled into small pieces). Clams don't have to be cooked, I do though. Just cook in small saucpan with a 1/2 teaspoon olive oil.
- In the small bowl with the stuffing add your Clams or pork sausage, then add all remaining ingredents (EXCEPT MELTED BUTTER).
- Stuff mushroom and place into a oven safe dish. Sprinkle with melted butter.
- Bake at 350 degees for 15 to 20 Minutes until golden brown. You may want to top with more cheese last five minutes of baking. ENJOY!!!!!!