★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 lbmeatloaf mix
1 can(s)vegetarian vegetable soup
6 ozcanned tomato paste
14 1/2 ozcanned tomato sauce
How to Make Stacey's Meatloaf
- Meatloaf mix is ground beef, pork and veal. Put in large bowl with green pepper, onion eggs and soup.
- Mix these ingredients thoroughly.
- Put half of the mixture in a loaf pan, lay cheese on mixture and the rest of the meat mixture on top.
- Shape into a tall loaf. Pour tomato sauce on top then spoon paste only on the top of your loaf.
- Bake at 375* for 1 hour or until center is no longer pink. Do not over cook or it will be dry.
- You don't have to add the cheese. It will still come out delicious! You can also add mushrooms if you'd like.