★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 lb
- meatloaf mix
- green pepper
- yellow onion
- 1 can(s)
- vegetarian vegetable soup
- 6 oz
- canned tomato paste
- 14 1/2 oz
- canned tomato sauce
How to Make Stacey's Meatloaf
- 1Meatloaf mix is ground beef, pork and veal. Put in large bowl with green pepper, onion eggs and soup.
- 2Mix these ingredients thoroughly.
- 3Put half of the mixture in a loaf pan, lay cheese on mixture and the rest of the meat mixture on top.
- 4Shape into a tall loaf. Pour tomato sauce on top then spoon paste only on the top of your loaf.
- 5Bake at 375* for 1 hour or until center is no longer pink. Do not over cook or it will be dry.
- 6You don't have to add the cheese. It will still come out delicious! You can also add mushrooms if you'd like.