- tube (11 ounces) refrigerated crusty french loaf
- to 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- to 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 lb
- each thinly sliced deli salami and ham
- 1/4 c
- chopped roasted red peppers or 1 jar (2 ounces) pimientos, drained
- 1 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- to 3 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
How to Make Spiral Stromboli
- 1Unroll the dough and pat into a 14-in. x 12-in. rectangle. Sprinkle with mozzarella and cheddar cheese to within 1/2 in. of edges; top with meat and red peppers. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; seal seam and tuck ends under.
- 2Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush with butter; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Slice with a serrated knife.
13 points per serving