1 lbitalian sausage, casings removed, cooked and crumbled
8 ozricotta cheese
8 ozmexican velveeta shredded cheese
10 ozpackage frozen spinach, thawed and drained
8 ozpackage herb and garlic cream cheese, softened
4 ozshredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 tsphot sauce
2 pkgrefrigerated pie crusts
How to Make Spinach Pie
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix first six ingredients with the two eggs and hot sauce until well blended.
- On lightly floured surface roll out pie crust to 12-inch circle and put in pie plate.
- Fill with sausage mixture.
- Roll remaining crust and put on top of pie.
- Brush with egg and bake 35 to 40 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.