Spicy Slow Cooker Pork
How to Make Spicy Slow Cooker Pork
- Place Canola oil in a skillet and heat on medium heat. Sautee the Onion in the skillet on medium high heat until translucent.
- Then add the garlic and sautee for approx one minute being sure not to let it burn. Take off heat.
- Place the 5 lbs of pork in a large crockpot (approx 5 quart size) and sprinkle cajun seasoning on top of pork. Do not add water. Sprinkle the Worchestershire sauce over the seasoning.
- Next pour the barbeque sauce over`the pork on top of the cajun seasoning. I make sure to cover the pork with the sauce.
- Then pour the sauteed onions and garlic right over the pork. Do not stir. Place on high heat 4-6 hours until meat is tender and easy to shredd.
- I serve this over rice or in warm flour tortillas with lettuce, tomato and queso fresca cheese. You can even squeeze a little lime into the "taco". It is very rich and delicious and you can use it for many different left over combinations as well.