Spicy Pork with Asparagus & jalapeno
3 Tbspsoy sauce, divided
12 ozground pork
2 tspsesame oil, divided
12 ozthin asparagus spears, cut into 2 inch slices
1jalapeno with seeds, minced
1 Tbspfresh ginger, minced
2 Tbspoyster sauce
2green onions, sliced
How to Make Spicy Pork with Asparagus & jalapeno
- Whisk 1 tablespoon soy sauce, sherry, and cornstarch in medium bowl. Add pork; toss to blend.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in heavy large wok over high heat. Add asparagus, jalapeno, and ginger. Toss until asparagus is crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
- Using slotted spoon, transfer asparagus mixture to plate. Add remaining 1 teaspoon oil to wok. Add pork mixture and stir-fry until browned, using spoon to break up pork into small pieces, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Return asparagus mixture to wok. Add remaining 2 tablespoons soy sauce, oyster sauce, and honey; stir-fry until pork is cooked through, adding water by tablespoonfuls if dry, about 2 minutes.
- Add green onions; toss to incorporate.