By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbpork, boneless and cubed
1/4 cpeanut butter, creamy
1 tspcoriander, ground
1/2 tspcayenne pepper
1 tspcumin, ground
1garlic clove, minced
1.5 tsplemon juice
1 Tbspbrown sugar
1 Tbspsoy sauce
How to Make Spicy Kebabs
- Grate the onions.
- This is best done using a food processor.
- Mincing is not good enough, you want to end up with something wet and mushy.
- Put all the ingredients into a large bowl, mix well, and cover.
- Refrigerate for several hours, mixing occasionally.
- Put meat cubes on skewers, keeping as much of the onion mixture on them as you can.
- Grill over hot coals, turning to brown each side, for 20 to 25 minutes or until meat is cooked through.
- (Lamb should still be slightly pink; pork should not.)
- TIP: You could probably put some vegetables (onions, bell peppers) on the skewers between the meat chunks; watch out that the veggies don\'t burn.