SPICY CITRUS RIBS
Jo Anne Sugimoto
3 to 4 lbcountry-style ribs
1 largelemon, thinly sliced
1 largeorange, sliced
1 largeonion, thinly sliced
1/4 cbrown sugar, packed
1 1/2 tspsalt
2 tspchili powder
2 tspworcestershire sauce
3 to 4 dash(es)tabasco sauce
How to Make SPICY CITRUS RIBS
- Place ribs in a shallow roasting pan, meaty side up.
- Place a slice of lemon, orange and onion on each rib.
- Roast at 450 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a medium sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Pour the sauce mixture over the ribs and reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- Continue roasting for an hour longer, basting several times. Cook till fork tender.