Spiced Up Pork Chops
She was making chicken fingers for dipping.I did pork chops for dinner. It worked out very well and my husband gave it a 5 star rating.Something he rarely does..In fact 2 days after I made them he was asking me to make them again.
How to Make Spiced Up Pork Chops
- 1preheat oven to 450 degrees
- 2place flour in flat bottom bowl
- 3place eggs in another bowl add hot sauce and beat well
- 4in another bowl place corn meal chilli powder and cayanne pepper. mix well
- 5dredge chops in flour
- 6dip in egg mixture
- 7coat in corn meal mixture
- 8place on a baking sheet coverd in aluminum foil
- 9drizzle olive oil lightly over chops
- 10place in pre heated oven and bake 10 to 15 mins til a crusty gloden brown
- 11don't over cook. Pork dries out quickly when over cooked.