Spiced Apple Holiday Ham
- fully cooked bone in ham (6-8 pounds)
- 1 tsp
- whole cloves
- 1 jar(s)
- spiced apple rings (14.5 ounces)
- 1 c
- packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp
- yellow mustard
- green maraschino cherries
How to Make Spiced Apple Holiday Ham
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place the ham in a roasting pan cut side down. Score ham with a shallow diamond shaped pattern. Insert cloves into cuts. Cover ham with foil & bake for about 1 1/2 hours.
- 2Meanwhile, drain the liquid from the apple rings into a small saucepan. Whisk in the brown sugar & mustard. Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer. Cook until mixture is thickened & coats the back of a spoon.
- 3Remove foil from ham & brush with the glaze. Secure apple rings & cherries to the ham with toothpicks. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until heated through.