1 tspblack pepper
1 tspcayenne pepper
1 Tbspgarlic powder
1 Tbspcumin, powdered
1 Tbspturkish oregano
1 Tbsppaprika, sweet mild
1 Tbspcilantro, dried
1 1/2-2 lbpork tenderloin
1 Tbspvegetable oil
How to Make Spice Rubbed Pork Tenderloin
- Rinse and pat dry tenderloin with paper towels and place in a 8 x 11 baking dish.
- In separate bowl mix dry ingredients with a fork until well combined.
- Sprinkle dry rub over the tenderloin making sure to cover all sides.
Proceed to rub spices thoroughly into the tenderloin.
- Cover with plastic wrap and marinade in fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Heat oil in a skillet, place tenerloin in and quickly brown on all sides.
- Place back in baking dish and bake in a pre-heated 350 F oven for about 15 minutes or until internal temp. reads 145 F.
- Remove from from pan, place on a cutting board and let sit for at least 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve.