2 crice, already cooked. i use minute rice
4-5 slicebacon, fried crispy and broken in small pieces
1 mlonion, chopped
1 can(s)tomato sauce or puree
1 lbground beef, browned and drained (optional)
·salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Spanish Rice
- Cook rice. If use Minute rice, follow directions. Can use leftover rice.
- Fry bacon till crispy and break into small pieces
- Fry chopped onion in bacon grease.
- Add all ingredients to cooked rice. The salt and sugar are to taste. Stir. Can either heat in skillet on stove top or heat in microwave.
- This can be made as a side if you don't use the hamburger in it.