Spanish Pigs in a Blanket
How to Make Spanish Pigs in a Blanket
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan mix the membrillo paste and whole grain mustard together. Cook until the membrillo is melted.
- Roll out the two sheets of puff pastry and cut each sheet into 4 pieces. Spoon the membrillo mixture down the middle of each square. Top with shredded manchego cheese. Lay a hot dog on top.
- Brush the sides of each square of dough and roll it around the hot dog and pinch the edges. Place seam side down on prepared baking sheet. Repeat until all hot dogs are rolled.
- Cut 4 slits in the top of each hot dog. Brush entire outsides of hot dogs with egg wash. Bake in oven for 30 minutes until golden brown.