Spaghetti One Dish Supper by Microwave
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef (or turkey or pork)
- 4 c
- tomato juice
- 1-1 1/2 tsp
- italian seasoning (or oregano & basil)
- 1 Tbsp
- onion flakes, dehydrated
- 1/2-1 tsp
- garlic powder
- spaghetti (4 servings), broken into 4 inch pieces
- salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Spaghetti One Dish Supper by Microwave
- 1Put ground meat in a microwave safe 2 quart bowl. Heat and stir to break up meat into small pieces.
Should take around 4 minutes.
- 2When meat is no longer pink. Add tomato juice and seasonings. Heat to very hot - almost boiling.
WATCH the tomato juice will boil over very easily.
- 3Add spaghetti that is broken into about 3 - 4 inch pieces. This length makes it easier to stir.
- 4Cook on high and stir about every minute so nothing gets clumpy. Cook till spaghetti is al-dente.
NOTE: Total cooking time is approximate. Since this recipe was done in the 1970s microwaves have changed a lot!
- 5Serve with grated Parmesan and/or Romano Cheese.
- 6NOTE: The grocery store where we shopped would blend the ground meat to your desires.
- 7I apologize for not having pictures. I don't have a camera that will take pictures and put them on the computer. If someone wants to, I'd be happy to have you add a picture.