- boneless pork loin chops thick cut
- land o'lakes saute express southwest flavor
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 2 box
- gf macaroni and cheese
How to Make Southwest Stroganoff
- 1Cut up the pork chops into bite size cubes and set aside
- 2Cook the macaroni and cheese according to package directions in a large pot. I use trader Joe's brand. We found its the best tasting by far.
- 3While macaroni is boiling, in a large skillet melt 2 to 3 cubes of the saute express depending on the size of your pork chops. Once melted add your pork chops and cook until done. I usually cover mine with a lid during this process.
- 4Once the macaroni and cheese is done stir in the sour cream until thoroughly mixed. Add the pork chops and remaining sauce from skillet mixing well.