Sour Cream Pork Chops
★★★★★ 1 vote5
4-6pork chops, center cut
·kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
·all purpose flour
1/2 csour cream
How to Make Sour Cream Pork Chops
- Season chops with salt and pepper; dredge in flour.
- Brown chops in 2 tablespoons butter.
- Insert a clove in each chop and place in a a baking dish.
- In the same pan that chops were browned, add sugar, water, sour cream, bay leaf and vinegar.
- Bring to a boil; pour over chops. Tightly cover and bake in 350-degree oven for 1 1/2 hours.
- Discard bay leaf and cloves.