Souper Easy Biscuits n Sausage Gravy
How to Make Souper Easy Biscuits n Sausage Gravy
- Preheat oven according to biscuit directions. Open can of biscuits, and arrange on baking sheet.
- Thaw sausage in microwave for 2 mins, cut into chunks as small as you like.
- In medium saucepan, add both soup, sausage, and milk,and a pinch of pepper (to taste). Place on medium high heat.
- Place biscuits in oven and set timer per biscuit directions.
- Stir gravy frequently as it comes to a boil, turn heat down to low and simmer, stirring every now and then. When biscuits are done, turn off heat. (You can add more milk if you want thinner gravy, or less for thicker)
- When biscuits are done, remove from oven, turn oven off.
- Place two biscuits on each plate, pour desired amount of gravy over each. Salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!