Souper Easy Biscuits n Sausage Gravy
How to Make Souper Easy Biscuits n Sausage Gravy
- 1Preheat oven according to biscuit directions. Open can of biscuits, and arrange on baking sheet.
- 2Thaw sausage in microwave for 2 mins, cut into chunks as small as you like.
- 3In medium saucepan, add both soup, sausage, and milk,and a pinch of pepper (to taste). Place on medium high heat.
- 4Place biscuits in oven and set timer per biscuit directions.
- 5Stir gravy frequently as it comes to a boil, turn heat down to low and simmer, stirring every now and then. When biscuits are done, turn off heat. (You can add more milk if you want thinner gravy, or less for thicker)
- 6When biscuits are done, remove from oven, turn oven off.
- 7Place two biscuits on each plate, pour desired amount of gravy over each. Salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!