Son in-laws Favorite Pork (by Linda)
How to Make Son in-laws Favorite Pork (by Linda)
- Mix 2 cups of water with 1 heaping teaspoon of chicken soup base. Pour into slow cooker start on high setting.
- Salt and Pepper both sides of the slices of pork loin.
- Spray heavy pan with cooking spray, heat pan slightly add pork loin slices to pan and brown both sides.
- Remove from pan and add to the slow cooker, pour 1 cup of water to hot pan and get all the crispies off the bottom of the pan. Add this to crock pot also.
- Cook on high for at least 3 hours. Remove from crock pot and keep warm.
- Pour liquid out of crock pot into sauce pan bring to boil . Mix flour and water add to boiling liquid this is your gravy.