How to Make So Tender Country Ribs
- Boil your ribs for 15 to 20 minutes at a steady boil. Remove it from the pot and rinse it off under cold water.
- Then you want to get a skillet with a couple of tablespoons of olive oil and let it get hot.
- You will need to brown each side of the ribs and and then place in a casserole pan.
- Brush some melted butter on each side of the ribs and rub some ground peppercorns, garlic powder, and kosher salt on both sides of the ribs.
- Cover with aluminum foil and cook for 35 to 40 minutes at 375 degrees.