How to Make Snitzle
- 1Mix all dry ingredients well in a dish wide enough for easy dredging,set aside.
- 2Do the same for the for the eggs and milk.
- 3If using a pork roast,cut into 8 slices.With the steak you want 8 pieces also.
- 4Pound each with a meat mallet to about 1/8in. thick.
- 5Heat oil(about 1in. deep)hot enough so when the handle of a wooden utensil is set into oil you see little bubbles.
- 6Coat meat in egg mixture.Dredge in flour mixture. Repeat these 2 steps again.
- 7Fry until deep golden in color.
- 8Remove and drain on a flattened brown paper bag or paper towels.