Snitzel and German Potato Salad
- 2 lb
- cubed pork steak
- 1 c
- 1/2 tsp
- salt and pepper
- 2 c
- bread crumbs
- red potatos
- sliced cucumber
- 1/4 c
- vegetable oil
- chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/4 c
- 1/4 tsp
GERMAN POTATO SALAD
How to Make Snitzel and German Potato Salad
- 1Gather three separate bowls. Put the flour in one bowl. Beat the eggs and add them to the second bowl, and the bread crumbs go in the last bowl.
- 2Put the pork into the flour. Then take the floured pork and dunk it in the eggs, and afterwards dunk the pork into the bread crumbs. Be sure that the pork is completely covered in all ingredients. Repeat for each steak.
- 3In a frying pan, add the oil. When the oil is sizzling hot, add your pork. Cook on each side for ten minutes or until golden brown.
- 4Boil whole, red potatoes with skin until they can be easily pierced with a fork. This is best done while preparing the snitzel. When potatoes are done, drain and wash with cold water. Drain again and immediately peel the potatoes.
- 5Slice the potatoes thin. Afterwards slice cucumber (optional) into the potato. Chop onions and add them as well. All ingredients should be added at about the same time.
- 6Mix the potatoes, onions, and cucumbers well. Add in the oil and vinegar. Be sure to also add the salt and pepper. Dilute with the water.
- 7Serve and enjoy! Sure to please the whole family!