Smothered pork chops with onions
How to Make Smothered pork chops with onions
- rinse pork chops off and pat dry.
- mix salt,black pepper and paprika together in a bowl, then add to pork chops.
- coat the pork chops with the flour on both sides.
- heat vegetable oil on medium setting,when oil is hot add pork chops and brown on each side. When browned remove from skillet and place on plate.
- Then add onions to skillet and slightly brown them, then add any remaining flour to the skillet and brown and add the water and stir.
- Add the pork chops to the gravy mixture, reduce heat to simmer, cover and cook for 35 mins.