SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 3/4 cups swanson beef broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- vegetable cooking spray
- 6 bone-in pork chops, 1/2-inch thick (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 large onion, sliced (about 1 cup)
How to Make SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS
- 11.Stir the broth, cornstarch and black pepper in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth.
2.Spray a 12-inch skillet with the cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add the pork and cook for 5 minutes or until well browned on both sides. Remove the pork from the skillet. Remove the skillet from the heat.
3.Reduce the heat to medium. Spray the skillet with the cooking spray and heat for 1 minute. Add the onion and cook until it's tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.
4.Stir the broth mixture in the skillet. Cook and stir until the mixture boils and thickens. Return the pork to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the pork is cooked through.